Worship services at Brookwood Community Church are contemporary and casual, with special effort given toward authenticity and simplicity. Overall, the goal of worship services at Brookwood is to direct all attention and glory to God. In doing this, the approach to worship at Brookwood is three-pronged, consisting of an intentional mixture of familiar worship tunes that anyone who has attended a contemporary worship service would recognize, new music to expand and add flavor to the worship experience, and traditional hymns to reach back to the roots upon which contemporary worship is built.
Below is the music played during the worship services on a recent Sunday:
- “Song of Hope” – Robbie Seay Band
- “Forever” – Chris Tomlin
- “10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)” – Matt Redman
- “How Great Thou Art” – Charlie Hall
- “Glory to God Forever” – Fee
- “Cannons” – Phil Wickham
Interested in Worship Arts?
The Worship Arts Ministry consists of several different roles and teams, all of which contribute to a worshipful and authentic worship experience. The roles include:
- Service Leader – welcomes congregants and summarizes the morning’s announcements
- Media Tech – handles the audio/video components of services
- Instrumentalist/Vocalist – plays/sings in worship band
- Creative Team – creates media and in-hand content to present sermon themes and series
All these roles are critical in producing our worship services each week. We always welcome new participants to the Worship Arts ministry. If you have any questions or are interested in joining any of the teams which comprise the Worship Arts ministry, e-mail our Worship Arts Director, Matt Klein, at email@example.com.